- Carbohydrate Modified Sip Feed
- Comes in 2 flavours
- Comes in Pack of 4
The Diben Drink is high in MUFA, which improves glycaemic control and insulin sensitivity.
It is a carbohydrate modified sip feed for patients with or at risk of malnutrition with impaired glucose metabolism,
such as impaired glucose tolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus.
- High in energy (150 kcal / 100 ml)
- High in protein (7.5 g / 100 ml)
- High in MUFA to improve glycaemic control and insulin sensitivity
- With medium chain triglycerides (MCT) to contribute to blood lipid control
- Modified carbohydrate profile with low glycaemic index for improved glycaemic control
- Well-balanced fatty acid profile including fish oil
- With fibre
- Low in sodium and cholesterol
- Nutritionally complete in 1500 kcal
- For supplementary or complete nutrition
- 2 delicious flavours: Vanilla, Cappuccino
- Ready to use 200 ml EasyBottle
- Comes in a pack of 4
Must be determined by the health care professional according to patients' needs. Recommendation for supplementary nutrition 2-3 bottles (600-900 kcal)/day, for complete nutrition 5 bottles (1500 kcal)/day.
To be used under medical supervision. Suitable as sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for children < 3 years. Use with caution in children < 6 years. Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia. Ensure adequate fluid intake.
Instructions for Use:
Store at room temperature. Opened bottles may be stored in a refrigerator up to 24 hours. Shake well before use. Drink slowly! Best served chilled. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Not suitable where enteral nutrition is not permitted such as in acute gastrointestinal bleeding, gut atonia, ileus and others.
Not suitable for patients with severe form of malassimilation.
Not suitable for patients with congenital inability to metabolise nutrients contained in Diben Drink.