Warranty Terms & Conditions
General Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. All general warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
2. All general warranty only applies to products locally purchased from Rainbow Care and used in Singapore.
3. Warranty & Servicing is valid & applicable only when original receipt/invoice, with date of purchase and products, is presented as a proof of purchase.
4. This warranty is strictly applied to the original buyer and non-transferable.
5. Consumers is deemed to have received the products in good working condition upon signing the delivery order, tax invoice or warranty agreement, whichever applicable.
6. Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty Term.
7. Rainbow Care’s liability under this warranty is limited to repairing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products, in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damages.
8. Rainbow Care is not obliged to provide replacement equipment if an equipment is undergoing repair or servicing.
9. Rainbow Care will have the final decision whether equipment’s mechanical fault is within normal operational standards and if it will be under warranty coverage.
10. All general warranty does not cover on-site service fees/transportation fees/logistical fees of S$35.00 (one way).
General Warranty Exclusions and limitations1. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
a. General wear and tear of all products
b. External appearance parts which include arm rests, leg rests, seat cushions, mattress surface or any other external scratches and ageing.
c. Replacement or repair of any consumables, or any medical products related to personal hygiene
d. The product has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged.
e. The product has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by Rainbow Care.
f. The product has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Rainbow Care.
g. Damages due to the Consumers/user's fault, mishandling or lack of knowledge of product.
h. Damage and defect caused by water, fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
i. On-site service and assessment/logistical fees/transportation fees.
ii. All on-site servicing and assessment/transportation fees are chargeable at S$35.00 (One-way).
iii. Any logistical costs of returning the product to Rainbow Care Service Centre for servicing or the cost of returning the product to the customer after servicing.
E.g. In any case that on-site repair and servicing is not applicable for the product, consumers can opt for collection servicing. The product will be collected back to our showroom for repair and servicing, and redelivered to customer/consumer, at a charge of SGD$70 (Two-way).
2. Under the following circumstances, Rainbow Care reserves the right to void the warranty:
a. The serial number of the equipment has been altered, tampered with or removed.
b. If the product is being operated, or modified without Rainbow Care genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
c. Rainbow Care is not obliged to provide 24/7 repair and replacement servicing, in any event of faulty equipment. Any replacement or repair services will be processed on the next working day.
Non-observance of the above clause, Rainbow Care reserve absolute rights to alter or change these terms and conditions of this limited warranty at any time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the decision of Rainbow Care will be final.
Updated as of 29/05/2019