- Different Sizes Available
- Silicone Coated
Idealcare 2 Way Foley Balloon Cathether is a tabular medical device for insection into canals, vessels, passageways, or body cavities usually to permit injection or withdrawl of fluids or to keep a passage open.
- Made of medical grade silicone-coated latex
- Smooth tip for atraumatic insertion
- Soft retaining balloon
- Thin walls ensure maximum flow rate
- Used for in-dwelling, hemostasia or urethra cathetherisation
Available in different sizes :
- CF12 in 5-15ml/cc & 20-30ml/cc
- CF14 in 5-15ml/cc
- CF16 in 5-15ml/cc & 30-45ml/cc
- CF18 in 30-45ml/cc
- Do not aspirate urine through drainage funnel wall.
- Single use only.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not resterilize.